This page has moved to a new address.

El Principio

In the "Cult of Escapism": El Principio

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

El Principio

In six days, I head south for what promises to be at least an adventure and most likely a life changing experience.  This first post is the "testing, one, two" of blog posts and I hope it is audible because this blog will serve as my primary form of communication with most of you.  So ease the seat back and mark this url under your Favorites for future reference.  

PS - These posts are likely to be rife with lyrical, musical, and general cultural references, so keep an encyclopedia handy and a youtube tab at the ready.  And if I say something strange, it's probably just a quote from a song.   

6 Comments:

At August 11, 2010 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Brian said...

Have a great time in Panama, Jack.

 
At August 12, 2010 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

iv passed ur old place in tianmu a few times, i miss you man! goodluck!

 
At August 13, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Aunt Martha Mary said...

Looking forward to following your adventures.

 
At August 17, 2010 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 17, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Jack! Thanks for sending the invite. I look forward to sharing your adventures.

 
At October 31, 2012 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Bama said...

Well, here I am. Someone you do not know. The name is Billie, an old geezer and mother of another Peace Corps volunteer. So I have a new hobby of reading PCV's blogs. If I start one, my goal is to read all of it and the comment on every entry. So, more than two years after you started the blog, I am starting to read it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home