This page has moved to a new address.

Update

In the "Cult of Escapism": Update

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Update

After protests spread to 25 separate locations accross the country yesterday, the government sent ministers to speak with Comarca representaives. I have no idea how they went but Ive heard the roads are open around the country and the government reopened cell signal in the Comarca (it had been shut down for the past few days). Protestors burned down a police station las night in a town called Volcan but today I havent heard of any violence or clashing.

I continue to chill in my site. Almost everyone is still at th highway though I hear theyre not blocking it, just maintaining a presence. No idea what tomorrow will bring.

Btw I have been striving to simply report what ive heard and have been careful not to express an opinion in either of the last two blog posts. If you identify a bias or a position from what Ive written, it is a misinterpretation on your part and nothing more. I am totally neutral with regard to the mine and only hope that no one else gets hurt from either side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home