This page has moved to a new address.

A Request

In the "Cult of Escapism": A Request

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Request

One of the key reasons why I began a blog was to communicate with as many people as I could, without sending droves of emails.  I am pleased with the effectiveness of the blog so far and have received positive feedback, however I have noticed a side effect - I do not know what is going on with everyone I am communicating with.

The request: Email me!  Tell me what is going on in your life; I will likely have time to read your email but maybe not reply.  If I can, I will.  If not, just think of the two way communication being, I blog - you email.  I know this is kind of indirect but I would appreciate updates from everyone. 

Getting hints from the training staff that I will be going to an indigenous site, which means Ill really be out there. However, that is definitely not a guaruntee and I wont know exactly where I am going until about three weeks from now. So stay tuned, and send me some messages. 

4 Comments:

At September 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too have a request. suck it

 
At September 17, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Aunt Martha Mary said...

Hi Jack, You can keep up with my news on Facebook. But I am going to visit Nana this weekend and will email you her news when I get home. Aunt Martha Mary

 
At September 20, 2010 at 3:25 AM , Blogger davidcic said...

ahaha calvin. ill send you an email at some point! im sure you're dying to know about the glamorous life of a public auditor!

 
At November 4, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Bama said...

Hope you got lots of e-mails from people you know. I will just read on slowly, but surely. Billie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home