This page has moved to a new address.

House Upon a Hill

In the "Cult of Escapism": House Upon a Hill

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

House Upon a Hill



I moved into my own house in early February after six months of host family living. Life is completely different now and I'm a lot happier to have my privacy, own space, and control of my own diet. Below are some pictures of my place. I'm working on uploading a video tour but the "intrawebs" are giving me trouble...
My House

Main Room


"Hammock Room"


Bedroom

Latrine


Shower

A Fish Dinner by Lamplight

My Bed, the Table


4 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Blogger captain g said...

nice digs!

 
At February 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Aunt Martha Mary said...

This is a lot nicer than I was imagining. It is also very neat and tidy. I think I see photos on the wall - I will send you a few of Isaac and Sam who should definately dominate any family photo displays.
Hugs
Aunt Martha
PS Not planning to come and visit

 
At March 7, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Stephen said...

well your house is pretty much on par with mine, but i have an indoor bathroom (pretty fresa, i know)

 
At December 14, 2012 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Bama said...

Home, SWEET! Home

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home